Asking God to bring me a special friend that truly cares about me. Someone to laugh with and cry with. To not feel judged or but respected. Please help me to be a good friend and neighbor to all I meet. Help people care for me for who I am.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray that God would move on the heart of my friend, ###, to keep his often repeated promise: that he will allow me to stay in a room of his big, unoccupied house until I can stabilize and maintain employment long enough to be able to move on. I have a job offer but I need a safe space...
Please pray that God sends me friends so I never have to be alone. May these friends seek me. May they love God and me and themselves. I pray that I meet these friends soon. May God show them I need help.
Dear God, I am praying, asking you to send good people into my life. I have zero friends, and I wish I had at least one or two good people I could call friends. Someone that I feel good being around, someone who feels like family; there's no judgment, no drama. I’m tired of being around...