NEED A DOUBLE MIRACLE in Health and Relationship PLEASE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
NEED A DOUBLE MIRACLE in Health and Relationship PLEASE URGENTLY PRAY for physical and emotional healing, as well as for ### to get back to me today...! Thanks a lot and Blessings to all of you!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Suffering from a varicose vein and artificial vein become enlarged, my leg is bleeding causing fatigue and chest pains, Asking God to bless my health. I am embarrassed to attend the hospital. I don't have any insurance to for medical expenses. I need treatment with my health problems. A man...
Replies
10
Views
396
I need prayers. I asked my boss to borrow money. I have problems; may she borrow me that 15k, please. I have family problems and debts. God, please help me. I have big fibroids; the doctor wants to take my womb out. Please Lord, protect my womb; I still want kids. My relationship is finishing...
Replies
7
Views
316
he i overseas. please pray for his heart valve to be healed and emotional and dental miracles. please pray his son be healed as well and his family salvation for him and his family. a wonderful and miracle-filled birthday long health, happy life, protection, and deliverance from all evil. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom