Need A Car To Go Back And Forth To Work To Feed My Family And Pay The Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my car, I am in a rental in which I owe so much on the rental. It is time to turn it in, Please pray that I get favor in #1. the Landlord, not to send out an eviction notice and number #2, I get a car so I can go to work and feed my children, please thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i been in the hospital and just getting able to go back to work i have no money no ride to get back and forth to work until i get paid
Replies
6
Views
226
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
Lord heavenly father I pray with others that you will hear my plea. My husband has left. I am without shelter, bills are due still. No money to pay my car note. I have decided to relocate to ###. It's only been a few days but Lord I need a job, LORD not any job please find my career where I am...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,593
Members
649,394
Latest member
Aleussalway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom