Narrow is the road we must walk in it.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

At the end of everything we shall see the reward of our faith on what we have believed. Jesus is the Door to enter in and He is the Way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but throught Him alone.

We bow down and we worship You Lord.
Lord of all lords You will be.
You are King of creation.
You are King of my life.
King of the land and of sea.
You are King of the heavens,
Before it was time.
Really, King of all kings You will be.

In order to walk in this narrow road we must obey the voice of the Lord who said this...

Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.

So, let us all live according to the will of the Father who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us.

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life and few find it.
Matt. 7.13,14

O what a beautiful thought for today. Yes, we will live for the glory of the from now on till he call us home to heaven.

For the glory of the the Lord we have been created.
Living text of written word mercy demonstrated.
We were made a channel
Where His praise is born.
Witness of salvation.
For the glory of the Lord.

As for me and my house I shall forever praise and glorify the name of the Lord for showing me the straight and narrow way that leads to His glorious presence in heaven. Thank you Jesus, thank You Lord for being so kind and good to all of us who believe and trust Your word.
Amen

At the end of everything we shall see the reward of our faith on what we have believed. Jesus is the Door to enter in and He is the Way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but throught Him alone.

You are King of my life.
Before it was time.

In order to walk in this narrow road we must obey the voice of the Lord who said this...

So, let us all live according to the will of the Father who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us.

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life and few find it.
Matt. 7.13,14

O what a beautiful thought for today. Yes, we will live for the glory of the from now on till he call us home to heaven.

We were made a channel
Witness of salvation.

As for me and my house I shall forever praise and glorify the name of the Lord for showing me the straight and narrow way that leads to His glorious presence in heaven. Thank you Jesus, thank You Lord for being so kind and good to all of us who believe and trust Your word.
Amen
I am walking with Jesus all the way to heaven.

You are King of my life.
Before it was time.

Matt. 7.13,14

We were made a channel
Witness of salvation.

Amen
God has chosen us to walk on the right road that leads to heaven. It is rough and hard to walk, but with the Lords help and grace we can do wonders in His name.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Wide road is open for sinners to walk in and end down in hells burning fire. Narrow road is given to everyone who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ and this will lead us all to His glorious presence.

Similar Requests

• Article
There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also. This is really a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The road that leads to Gods glorious presence is long and steep, sometimes full of trials and troubles everywhere. Satan does not want us get there so he sends all kinds of temptations and evil tricks to make us all miss our way to glory. Dont let him do this to you. Keep your eyes on Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven. Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory. Psalm...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom