Namakkal dist ### ### ### hotel owner&###man ...

Luxmet

Prayer Partner
Namakkal dist ### ### ### hotel owner&richman cheated our father ### ### ### without giving share in his properties against justice&mind.pl pray very very strongly to punish his adopted persons family&his generations severely.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Take Time To Pray This Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with the desire, wisdom, knowledge, passion, understanding, and strength to Know You in truth, never cease growing in the true knowledge of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and live my life to please You in all I say and do. God bless my relationship with You to grow stronger, sweeter, and more intimate as the months and years go by. God whatever I go through let it draw me closer to You. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the world see Jesus in me.

God deliver me of everything in my life that is not of You. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all demonic activity, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God pursue and overtake all my enemies. God cause my enemies to stumble, fail, be greatly humiliated, and ashamed. God give my enemies a mind and heart to want to be truly saved and delivered. Save and deliver my enemies O God (may Jesus Christ become their Savior and Lord). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and for those I pray for. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. I Trust You Lord. Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray about our hotel, the owner is probleming us, and pray about my 1st year MBA exams. About my ### exams.
Replies
6
Views
26
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom