My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter cyn649
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cyn649

Guest
I would just like to ask you to pray for me and my boyfriend as we found out I was pregnant. I went to my first Dr.'s appointment and my Dr. was out of town, so the assistant saw me. Well, my Dr.'s assistant automatically came into the room and said I had a miscarriage, but I had no signs of a miscarriage. So I saw the Dr. that was on call and he said I wasn't as far along as we thought, and the heart is hard to see and hear if I'm as far along as the baby's age (7 weeks), so there's still a chance I get another ultrasound on Tuesday. I've been praying so hard that everything comes back good, so I'm asking if you would please put me on your prayer list. I'm just so scared about the results, and I just really want God to watch over our baby and let it live.
 
```html
I am praying for you. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for all HIS children. God wants the best for you. He Loves You!



From My Heart to Yours…..



Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for 2012. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name.There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.



God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphous like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.



Let love, peace, healing, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love and care about and the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every month I have to travel far for a five minute visit to see a Dr for my medication. I'm old and it's very hard for me to do this every month. Pray that either I find a Dr or PA near me so I don't have to travel sooo far
Replies
9
Views
122
My grandson should've had easy birth but Dr used forceps, tore my daughters insides and she has high threshold of pain and Nurses say it's a long painful recovery: but, the baby was fine first 20 hours then developed fast heartrate, now in ICU and testing for sepsis while treating him with two...
Replies
17
Views
248
My daughter is pregnant. She went to the Dr and with labs they said her baby in only had one chromosome which means her baby will have turners syndrome with life long complications. Help me pray this isn't so and she will deliver a healthy baby girl with no complications or deformities.. thank you.
Replies
20
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,965
Messages
16,794,047
Members
649,542
Latest member
Lrpoiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom