My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter melpa411
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melpa411

Guest
they lost their jobs approximately two years ago. but with the grace of God, they've been doing ok until now. they owe three months of mortgage and this morning I discovered that their electricity have been cut off. I know who else to turn to except my God to help them and to open the doors for them cause I don't know what to do and I don't have a job to help them myself. please pray for ### for a miracle. God bless you all
 
I pray that the Lord will come in His mighty power to remove every obstacle in your parents' way on their path in Jesus' name. I speak to every mountain in their life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus' name. I cast down every argument, every imagination, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in their life, bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plan of Satan be destroyed in Jesus' name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understanding guard their heart and their mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. We ask in the name of Jesus and we believe that they receive in Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord we bring this request before Your throne of holiness and mercy. Deliver us from our troubles and help us to see You in it. Thank You for the request of this woman. Help her and the people she prays for for Your glory Jesus. Thank You for You Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon them. Please help them in their financial trouble. Please use the ### to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. Please Lord, use any kind of opportunity to reach these people, even through give my ### an abundant financial blessing to be used for Your honor. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray… My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear Lord, please intervene for this family. this is a very hard situation to be in. I pray Lord that you would please pour out your blessings upon this family. Help them to have complete faith and trust in you. You are a mighty and awesome God, in Jesus Mighty and holy name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will heal and help and my cat ### right now, this very minute. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She's been stable until today. She had diarrhea this morning and afternoon and isn't eating very much again. I am so upset and worried and God is the only one that can...
Replies
12
Views
235
Please pray for me I literally feel like everything and everyone is Against me my children have betrayed me in the worst way when I only took care of them I’m homeless at the moment with my two younger daughters one of my older daughters let us stay with her for a month then put us out on the...
Replies
10
Views
187
I excepted Jesus as my Lord as my lord and savior as did my wife. We moved to a different location and found a church that believes in the Holy trinity, baptismal, healing etc; but one area I am not sure about and that is once saved always saved. My wife and I don’t agree on a lot of things, for...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom