My ### & ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iansc007
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iansc007

Guest
Would you please pray that God will soften my mother's heart towards me so she will relent of her plan to evict me and cause her to see me as her son and brother in Christ not a clone of my father who she hasn't forgiven, or her servant. Also that God will help me catch up to where I should be with my study?
 
Lord Jesus, I thank You for hearing this prayer.

This family needs your help today. They are searching for tranquility and peace, and an end to discord and suffering. Give them the strength and compassion to understand each other, the wisdom and love to help each other, and the trust and patience they need to live peacefully together. Help them become a holy family - a family that works together as one, a family that embraces peace and justice, and a family whose members are dedicated to loving God and one another. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name.

God one more thing, Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
```markdown
Show Me…Me Lord Jesus

​





Let Us Pray….God today I come asking You in Jesus’ name to show me…Me! If there is anything in my life (knowingly or unknowingly) that is causing me to miss out on the best that You have for me…let’s work on those areas in my life. I can’t lie to You or hide anything from You. I am responsible and accountable to You for working out my own salvation with respect and honor unto You. I take that mission seriously. I can’t do this on my own, I need Your Help.



Deliver me from anything that is in my life that is not of You Lord Jesus. Deliver me for all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.



Show me, me. Show me each and every area in my life that I have not surrendered to You and lets work on those areas also. I am ready when You are. I commit my life to You. I want the best that only You can give me. Show me…Me. Take off my mask Lord Jesus. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So
```
 
Dear Lord,

Help this person and fulfill his desire to be excused by his mother.

Pray the Lord!

Amen!!
 
I pray for this family Lord Jesus that you will come into each and everyone of their hearts and soften them. Allow the Holy Spirit to work and play a role in what they should do.

I ask that your will be done.

amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Your heavenly father I want to lift up my dad to you I know that he has bitter Roots inside and unforgiveness towards my mother this has been over 50 years now father God since they've been divorced and I grew up without a mother and now my mother has been back in my life since I was 19 and I'm...
Replies
8
Views
183
Lord, I can't stand it anymore. I cried yesterday evening because of the woman who watches over my mother (early Alzheimer, diabetes, depression). She removed all clothes of my father in another closet without asking. My father died 10 months ago and I go sometimes into his closet to remember...
Replies
7
Views
198
I would like prayer for my granddaughter who is ### years old and has been battling anorexia for a long time. I want to take it's already over these demonic forces and also she has a broken heart. Her boyfriend that promised to marry her broke up with her ### years ago and now he's dating...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom