My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lisseyraven
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lisseyraven

Guest
my partner made a mistake and deleted important information we can not get back from our gmail account I am very upset. please ask God to help us get through this struggle.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God grant you heavenly peace. Don't let situation, things, people steal your joy, or have the power to make you "feel" emotions that are negative and destructive to your person and your relationships.

All that is lost can be regained at some point in time.
 
The Lord needs your little faith and you will be all smiles.

Father we pray for your child who is troubled in heart and in mind. You know her heart desires and we ask that you fulfill them in the mighty name of Jesus and we command that any demonic power that wants to get into their lives will not succeed in Jesus name this I pray....AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't access my Gmail account because I enrolled in the advanced protection and I deleted it my email account from my phone and that didn't even work either so I've been praying for ### hours for it to work and nothing. Please pray I get it back I think I lost all my pictures as well.
Replies
10
Views
266
My bank account gets refunded the money from Apple.bill pay..I shut down my Venmo account because they obviously had to do something with it. I shut down my Xfinity Wi-Fi as well. I get the money back to get some deodorant you jerks and a freakin new toothbrush. Im taking off my wedding rings I...
Replies
6
Views
160
Seeking prayer support from the wider family in Christ. I am currently in my first serious relationship. While we have shared many beautiful moments, there are also times when my own missteps and communication mistakes have caused my girlfriend to be very upset. I continually pray for God to...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom