My ### years old daughter is having high###

Korra

Disciple of Prayer
My ###-year-old daughter is having high fever for past ### days which is not coming down in spite of giving medicines. She shivers and fever reaches up to ###. I am scared please pray that the fever leaves her right now and the almighty showers his blessing upon my little one. Her name is ### from ###. I beg you to please pray.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My ### years old daughter is having high fever for past ### days which is not coming down inspire of giving medicines. She shivers and fever reaches up to ###. I am scared please pray that the fever leaves her right now and the almighty showers his blessing upon my little one. her name is ### from ###. I beg you to please pray

Jesus, please heal this child from this high fever and the cause of this fever. I pray a prayer of agreement with this family member and all that will choose to pray along.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter recently diagnosed with Functional Neuro disorder.. her brain not passing instructions. So she can’t walk suddenly and seeing some issues.. she was a healthy kid. For this FNB no treatment is available. Please pray for ###'s recovery.
Replies
10
Views
178
Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me and continues to do thank you thank you, I asked for continued progress in my beautiful daughter whose name is ###, she's ### years old will be ### this year she is non verbal I asked for continued progress in her speech therapy and...
Replies
9
Views
451
Good Evening everyone and God bless. Please say a prayer for my ### year old. I tried to save her from her abusive father but she keeps pulling away from me. I’ve taken this to court no judge will hear me or even look through my evidence. She’s around so much turmoil and sees her father abusing...
Replies
8
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom