My wife says that she does not love me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpren2314

Disciple of Prayer
My wife says that she does not love me anymore. We have two great teenage sons who are starting to pick up on our problems. Please pray with me to, God willing, restore the love we once shared!
 
Father help them to become renewed and for all to support each other. Leaning on the everlasting arms. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus I ask that you bring this ### and ### back together give them peace and love for each other once again lead them in the right direction that they may give you all the praise and glory that's due you o Lord for bringing them back together In Jesus name I pray
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement for the complete healing and restoration of this marriage. You have called us to stand in the gap for our marriages and to wait for Your will to be done. I bind the spirits of divorce and separation and loose the spirits of healing and restoration in all broken marriages, including my own. Please have mercy on our prodigal spouses and lead them to You and back home again so that we may fulfill our covenant with You as one flesh. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My wife says that she does not love me anymore. I pray that God guides my words and actions to try to show her that we were meant to be together. We have been married for ### years and have ### sons. I am sure they have an idea that things are not right. Please pray with me, ###.
 
My wife says she loves me but is not in love with me anymore! Please pray with me to put Godly people in her path to show her that we were meant to be together. May God open her eyes to the fact that we should work on our marriage of ### years and not to just throw it away. Please pray with me that God takes mercy on our marriage and that He will allow us to bring back the love that we once shared. In Jesus's name, Amen
 
I found out last weekend that ### had/is having an affair also! Please Lord Jesus, show her the way to not give in to this temptation. Please show her that our marriage is worth saving. Give me the strength, patience and faith to do and say what I need to help restore the love we once shared. In Jesus' name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We’ve been together for 10 years mainly a bad relationship, 4 kids, we were both emotionally and physically abusive towards each other. Emotionally unavailable. Both dealing with past traumas. We got away from God, but recently as I noticed our marriage was coming to an end I decided I needed to...
Replies
7
Views
352
Dear God I am going to make a decision to separate or divorce my wife because of our AUD. I don't want to live like this anymore and I am not able to make things better. I only make things worse to stay here. She hates me so much and she has never ever been able to forgive anyone for who they...
Replies
12
Views
244
My wife says she hates me. I hate me too. I’m not perfect and in this body am I ever going to be perfect? I pray for her salvation. She needs Jesus, we all need Jesus. Please pray for ###. Why does she get things so wrong? Where is she love and forgiveness?
Replies
7
Views
461
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom