My wife ### left me two months ago and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

audof1

Disciple of Prayer
My wife ### left me two months ago and went to ###. This has been an ongoing request, we talked some through texts and one phone call last two weeks - it was good and looked like we were making progress. On the weekends she works for a Jewish family taking care of their old Mom - the Mom's daughter today asked her "so, when are you going back to your husband?" I said look hun - God is at work trying to speak to you - well from there it all went downhill and she is talking divorce again now. I don't know how long I can keep this up and hang in there - Pleeeease pray for me to have strength and that my wife will find some Godly women maybe who will tell her - wow, woman, get back to your husband who loves you this much!! I am sooo hurting....

Thank youuuu
 
You don't know what a blessing you are - yes you - who see these requests and pray - here I am hurting, crying with my face on my Bible on a promise and my email goes off so quickly you respond!

God Bless You Richly and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

###
 
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Matthew 11:29-30)
 
Just FYI - This is my middle daughter ### with me in ### - she used to travel with me before she got married.

Miss her too...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. My wife left me and my son (### of ### years old). Without any information, she left from us with gold. This is the ### time... I have excused and forgiven her for past two times... She's far way from us because of her mother, she doesn't want us to live happily. My wife is...
Replies
9
Views
324
Hello, my wife left me around 2 months ago. Her name is ### ### and she doesn’t want to live with me anymore. Please pray for me so that I can get her back. My name is ### ###.
Replies
10
Views
690
Please pray: My wife left me. My job in ### was complete. She was going overseas to see family. I went to ### to set up our new home. I had my ### sons. Instead of going overseas she came to ### and took my sons back to ###. I haven’t seen them since. It’s been ###. Pls spend some time in prayer...
Replies
9
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom