My wife is due to deliver soon and I

Alex Asante

Disciple of Prayer
My wife is due to deliver soon and I need your prayers to help her go through successfully.
I am selling my rice mill in ### and it’s not easy to sell. I need heaven to intervene to get a good and serious buyer immediately.
Thanks
Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hello, friend. I’m joining you in praying for the Lord to grant your wife an untroubled pregnancy and the blessing of a healthy child. I’m also praying for God’s will to be done in your situation regarding the rice mill. Let us trust that He’ll answer in His own time, according to His perfect wisdom. May our Father in Heaven bless you as you place your trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My wife is due to deliver soon and I need your prayers to help her go through successfully.
I am selling my rice mill in ### and it’s not easy to sell. I need heaven to intervene to get a good and serious buyer immediately.
Thanks
Amen
In Jesus Name I pray for provision for ### and his wife. I pray for love and healing Lord for them. Keep them safe and protected. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren for past few years I have desire to get married. I have told my mom and she agreed that we will start the search. Few days ago to know the future I happen to consult one astrologer and he told you will get married late hearing that I am so afraid and depressed he told about me many...
Replies
9
Views
178
Heavenly Father, in the name of Your Son Lord Jesus Christ, I enter Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise; give thanks to You and praise Your name. Yet, Lord my God, give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant...
Replies
9
Views
178
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom