My wife edit for t.v and ###

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my wife and marriage today i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my wife and marriage today shut the Lions mouth shield my wife from any hurtful words coming from my mother let there be peace and unity...
Replies
10
Views
235
That the lord will protect and keep my wife and sister in law safe on the road tonight traveling home. Thank God 😊
Replies
12
Views
314
Please pray for my wife. Since her mother passed away in April 2023 she has been disrespectful and rude to most of the things I say to her. I am tired of the disrespect and I wonder how long can I continue. I hope she can find peace in the absence of her mother but, I would like to have our...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom