My wife and I have lived separate for going ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdh35806
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdh35806

Guest
My wife and I have lived separate for going ### years b/c of our job situation and her finishing school. I have taken a very frustrating position working second shift but we still only get to spend about an hour a day together. I have found what I think will be a good position and have made it to the final interview. Please pray that I get this job.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
I prayed in Jesus name that the two of you will become one again. Amen.
 
God, what a beautiful request!  This couple in their love, wants to celebrate each other.  They are turning to you for that help.  In You all things are possible.  Please let Your Will be done!  In Jesus's name, I pray!  Amen!
 
Update. Thanks so much for all your prayers. Unfortunately, I did not get the position.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

asking God to make a way for me to have some peace in my life. Tired, exhausted from beginning to yield at have, mercy Lord where can I go? Asking God heals my mom for Asperger syndrome and OCD and deliver me from phobias. I cannot keep up with these demons, please deliver us from allevil. Heal...
Replies
8
Views
380
Hello everybody, I come on here as I don’t know what else to do. My wife asked for a separation about seven months ago at the time it caught me off guard, but in these last seven months, I’ve done some deep deep soul-searching and realized my faults and have worked so hard on fixing them. About...
Replies
8
Views
355
Im in Situation where i have lived in a place for a year the rent has gone up and i have until September to move. I dont know where im going at this time and also i have no food and personal items in my house. I need God to Intervene and send Help?
Replies
4
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom