my ### was let go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRENDAJEAN

Prayer Warrior
my ### was let go on his job, please pray for him to get his job or get his back pay, thanks prayer warriors..... thanks to all that prays.... may God bless each and everyone...
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray that her ### will receive a job in your name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I LET GO OF MY CATS TONIGHT WITHOUT CRYING IT ISNT GOING TO WORKOUT I ACCEPT IT THAT THRU DONT LISTEN TO ME THEY DONT STAY INSIDE GREATLY I CAN URGENTLY LET GO OF THEM I GREATLY FIND THEM A NEW SAFE GOOD HOME GREATLYYY URGENTLY. SATAN ISNT GOING TO STOP AND I DONT WANT THEM IN THE...
Replies
5
Views
87
I need to let go of blaming myself for someone else’s actions. Their cruelty, their silence, their betrayal, or their distance was never proof that i deserved it. I can take accountability for my own choices without carrying the blame for what they chose to do. Stop punishing myself for pain I...
Replies
9
Views
123
I request prayers to let go of all procrastination and laziness and any and all blocks to getting things done. I also ask that God gives me motivation to do what’s best and healthy for me always and in all ways and on all levels, all the time. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom