My ### Was Burned In A Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Hi everyone,
My name is ###. I am asking everyone to pray for my father.
He was burnt in a fire on Saturday morning.
He was burnt on ###% of his body, is in ICU, and had skin graft surgery on Monday to save his life.
So I'm asking everyone please pray that he survives this tragedy.
His name is ### so please pray for him thank you and God bless....
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for protections for this area, there is a big wildfire rolling through it, we are a very dry area and had a dry winter and fire season is horrible! ### may have lost his house, as well as several other people in my church. ### in her nursing home had to be moved and the fire is now...
Replies
13
Views
389
I want to pray an intense prayer to the heavenly father and the mighty name of Jesus Christ for my block ### my name is actually on the street that we own the whole street and I am calling it the next ### Pentecostal revival to fall on this block I'm asking the Lord to remove anybody that's a...
Replies
10
Views
181
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for this poor woman who was lit on fire while riding a train Monday night in Chicago. Please pray she survives, and does not have significant damage to her face and other areas of her body from the fire. Please pray for no pain and comfort and...
Replies
9
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom