My Understanding Is Not Your Understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Thank You Lord Jesus for all the answered prayers You've given me. Almost every prayer I've given here that has a connection to the one or two big requests. Many of the little requests You have answered in Your time and I believe You are setting the table to answer the bigger ones. My understanding is not Your understanding. My answered prayers don't always look the way I imagined. YOU DO LISTEN and YOU DO ANSWER! Thank You Lord Jesus! You deserve my praise! You are my King! You are the Great Lion who protects me and my loved ones. Thanks to all who prayed that God has led me to. I am grateful Lord. I love You Jesus! In Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus' name that I may understand the recent dream God gave me, which may be a very specific answer to my prayers.
Replies
10
Views
138
Please pray in Jesus' name that I may understand the recent dream God gave me, which may be a very specific answer to my prayers.
Replies
10
Views
128
Please pray in Jesus' name that I may understand the recent dream God gave me, which may be a very specific answer to my prayers.
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom