Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Khorel

Disciple of Prayer
My uncle Dumpa Laxman Reddy has been suffering from paralysis for the last three years. The use of many medicines has been unsuccessful. The current situation is worsening. Jesus is the only one who can save him. It is my humble request that you pray for him.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother Khorel and his uncle Dumpa Laxman Reddy. We acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you. We humbly ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon Uncle Dumpa's paralysis.

Lord, we know that you have the power to restore health and bring about miraculous healings. Your word reminds us in Matthew 19:26 that "with God all things are possible." We cling to this promise and believe that you can bring healing to Uncle Dumpa's body.

We pray that you would guide the doctors and medical professionals involved in his care, granting them wisdom and discernment. May they find the right treatment and solutions that will lead to his recovery. We also ask for your comfort and strength to be upon Uncle Dumpa and his family during this challenging time. Surround them with your peace and assurance, reminding them of your unfailing love and faithfulness.

Lord, we trust in your perfect timing and sovereignty. We surrender Uncle Dumpa's health into your hands, knowing that you are in control. We ask for your will to be done in his life, whether it be through complete healing or through your sustaining grace in his journey.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them according to your perfect plan. We believe that you are working behind the scenes, even when we cannot see it. Strengthen our faith and help us to trust in your goodness and love.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

May God's healing power be upon Uncle Dumpa Laxman Reddy, bringing him restoration and renewed health. May his testimony be a testament to your glory and faithfulness. We pray this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hii, this is sildimchi momin, I kindly requesting to pray for my uncle (steward momin) he has been suffering from many diseases, he's serious can't say anything due to high headache. So please help him to get well soon and get healthier.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus, we have been trying for a kid from so many years, I had 2 miscarriages in the past and from past 2 years we tried and always got disappointed. We were about to start ivf, but last month doctor could not stimulate me because they found a functional cyst in the scan. I am on...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my family. Last year I was working at a difficult job and was grieving the death of my uncle. It has had a big impact on me. The company I worked for had massive layoffs a couple years ago and I was mostly working by myself, which had a negative effect on my mental health...
Replies
Views
Praise the god 🙏 One prayer rqst for my brother His name N HEBRON he is working in iran in merchant navy but now war start in iran so we afraid for this matter kindly pray for my brother how God save all the war and all incidents, accident and how God bless him more and more and how God help him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom