My Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

felicia

Prayer Partner
Sometimes I feel afraid that I may not remember what I need to learn for my new job. I'm trying to stay positive. Please help me in my prayer.
 
Trust me when I say there is nothing to fear. You will do just fine and better than you think. Stay confident, positive and enjoy the new experience. Be ready to learn new things that you probably did not study as well. God has sent His angels ahead of you already so take heart, smile and be very excited about this chapter you are about to start.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
May God provid for you if it is his will, blessings to you & best of luck, may God be with you amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will not be continuing my muay thai training with the current gym after the contract lapsed as the gym is not providing quality services although the owner is a Christian worshipping in ### but the poor facilities, and ban students from using the toilet to poop, and an increase in fees with...
Replies
7
Views
204
I must go to training no this the for strength and fitness but for rehab for certain areas of my body to keep it functioning properly I have been really off track and can feel the areas needed for rehab are getting weak and sore please pray I be disciplined focused consistent and have self...
Replies
12
Views
192
Please pray that my train will not be late even a minute. To be at my working place at 9.00 am in Jesus name. I am teacher in a highschool
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom