Thank you for being my spiritual guide. Even though I could never retrieve my older page I appreciate this one. New Chapters New testament and testimony. So thankful my mental has cleared up. It’s no longer dragging. My arm feels like someone or thing is attached pulling me but i keep yanking it...
I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
I SPEAK LIFE IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING A SET COMMUNICATIVE TIME HEALED MIND AND MY OWN SPINE WITH ME GREATLY MY COMMUNICATION GREATLY WITH ME TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK WITH MY OWM FAMILY GREATLY EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT THEY ARE HEALED TO GREATLYYY FAMILY TIME COMMUNICATION HEALED GREATLYY...I AM...