My throat is painful, can't sleep, docter

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can’t sleep and I work at 6AM! I doubt I get any sleep at all tonight! My mind is racing! I have anxiety about my life and future! I scroll on IG and realize I’m not popular or loved. Nobody cares about me. I have no friend. I want to call off work because I’m just gonna be very irritable...
Replies
10
Views
244
I can't sleep, painful acid reflux! Please pray my stomach ### better, I seriously don't feel good and I want to sleep 😩💗 thank you for the prayers
Replies
7
Views
272
I miss my beloved late father so so so much that I can't stop crying or fall asleep. Please lift me in your prayers and ask the Lord to grant me peaceful sleep in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom