My Thanks To You My Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

koobee

Prayer Warrior
O Heavenly Father, Thank you for leading me back to you. I cherish my relationship with you, Lord! You are my protector and my guiding light through this life of mine. Please continue to lead me to do your will and to forgive me of all my sins. Help me to forgive those who have wrong me and tried to do me harm. As Jesus did his enemies. I feel your everlasting presence around me toward a better life to serve you. I am already seeing signs of your blessings little by little. I am tithing and giving to you and helping the poor whenever I can just as the Holy Spirit has led me to do. You know my heart and my soul, Lord. I am yours forever to follow your will as you want me to. In YOUR HOLY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with Your guidance, love, protection, joy, and strength in following Your path, and please use ###'s life as Your instrument in glorifying Your Name to people around ###. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cry out to You my Lord, and God. In this time of apostasy, and the great falling away, I ask that You use Your prophet, and servant. That You use me to bring about that early church of the book of Acts in the city ### grew up. You have told me NOT to settle for anything less than what that...
Replies
8
Views
173
Please My Lord, My Savior, help me to cast the demon of FEAR, Negative mindset, Breakthrough, Pre Mature death, All type of Pressure, All bad habit in my life, debts, the spirit of stay away of my family, Life of full of worry, stagnation, anxiety.. Please praying for me I don't have peace in my...
Replies
9
Views
498
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my marriage. Please pray that God, in His mercy and power, would save, heal, and permanently restore my marriage according to His will. Please pray that the Lord removes all temptation from both of us, guards our hearts and...
Replies
7
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,145
Messages
16,796,676
Members
649,692
Latest member
Elaimor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom