My ### still betrays me, lies...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My wife still betrays me, lies to me, Lord pls let her see your power, pls Lord give me justice or have her stop.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My hometown is evil and now they are trying to use God's name in vain for sympathy and attention. But they were laughing at me for years and hated me for my faith! And they get away with the fake lies! Popularity > me! They hate me and wish I were dead! They tried to kill me with slander...
Replies
7
Views
169
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 35:15 – “But when I stumbled, they gathered in glee; attackers gathered against me when I was unaware. They slandered me without ceasing.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 35:15, David articulates his feelings of...
Replies
7
Views
150
Please pray for my son ### again. He still isn't feeling well. Please ask God to heal him and help him be happy and if it is His will let me hear him talk to his friends or laugh tonight. Please pray that there is nothing seriously wrong. I ask for healing mind and body. I ask in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,195
Messages
16,797,054
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom