My Spouse Just Moved In With Someone Else - I Feel Like It's All Over Now

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Today my husband left to move in with the other woman. I feel like all of this was in vain.
My husband left three times to move in with another woman. That was not the end of my battle, it was the beginning of my victory.

Often you will be speaking the word and doing all that you should be doing to win this war, and then something will happen that you had covered and thought would not happen, and the devil makes you feel like your covering was useless. That is a lie by the devil. Your covering worked, has worked and will work. It is just in process, it is just still on the way to you...like Archangel Michael was on the way with the response to Ezekiel’s prayers. It is being fought through the opposition and to you.

The opposition will manifest an adversity to the prayer in hopes of making you think it failed. God allows that oppositional maneuver to strengthen your faith. God is now saying to you, "What are you going to believe, My promises and My authority and power, or the enemies"? This manifestation serves multi-purpose for God and the reason it is allowed to happen. It brings you up yet another level in faith and trust in God and it positions your husband and the other woman for the breakdown in their unGodly relationship. Important key here.

Standers think of the spouse moving in with the other person as a tragedy and something to fall apart over. As I try to impress upon standers, you have to quit looking at the surface action and look beneath to the spiritual action and the reaction that is to come from the action. Step out of the physical and into the spiritual in all things. What resides on the surface is not the same thing as what lies below the surface in the spiritual maneuvering.

In this case, we all know that courtship is wonderful. When two people can interact in a relationship in momentary interactions and then walk away back to their own personal space, they can carry on a wonderful presentation of themselves. That is exactly how two people fall in love. People put their best self and usually a false self to some extent, forward when courting. They do all the right and wonderful things that will draw that other person closer to them. But as my mother always use to say, you never really know someone until you live with them. When you take those same two people who were interacting so wonderfully and joyfully in a courting phase and then you put them in one another’s environment and personal space on a 24-7 basis, all fronts come down and the problems and conflict of personalities begin to arise and consume.

These adulteresses and adulterers are counterfeit partners, remember that. They come off as all wonderful and perfect when in courtship phase, and this is what draws the spouse in and away from the real spouse. Love is grand so they say. But when you put them in one another’s personal space 24-7, these wayward people begin to fall apart. The moving in of a spouse with the adulterous person is Gods positioning of those people to truly experience the "bitter as gall" relationship that is promised to manifest by the word of God. If God kept them in a courting stage by preventing the spouse from moving in with the adulterous person, then it could take much longer for the bitter to come forth. God is setting them up for the fall and the fallout.

Satan will take credit for everything if you let him. Satan meanwhile is now beating you with this happening as his victory, but it is not, it is Gods positioning for your victory. When things like this happen, you need to just speak out and thank the enemy for setting up your miracle since he wants to take the credit for it. Put your foot on him and press down.

This move by your spouse is not a tragedy in your stand, it is a strategic maneuver of God to begin the fallout of this adulterous relationship, and that is something to rejoice about...it is one step closer to your victory. It is putting into affect an important battle maneuver to take this unGodly relationship down and out.

Kristie

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we gather together in the name of the Lord, then for sure, we are so blessed, helped and healed. Jesus hand of mercy comes to our heart and mind and makes us all feel like we are in heaven. We are really blessed. We felt the touch of God. With thankful heart we sung. For all the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You would think in a marriage that there would be a great degree of intimacy, maybe passion. But sometimes people just feel like they're living with a roommate. If that's you, is there something you can do about it? Let's talk about it on today's episode of Relationship Radio. Relationship...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom