My Spirit Is Hurting

  • Thread starter Thread starter NETTA WALKER
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NETTA WALKER

Guest
My spirit is hurting, my shoulders are heavy my mind is full...The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed (psalm 34:18) every time I see the light at the end of the woods they hide again. I pray that God guides me and holds me and hides me from the people who want to do me harm to my spirit and my mind. Amen
 
Lord Jesus I ask You right now to lift ### up into Your wonderful presence, surround her mind, heart and spirit with Your beautiful love Father, bring her from the rubble of brokeness, and fit her with You like a puzzle falling into place, I ask You these because You tell me to Lord, I speak healing and peace to ### from Your love, in Jesus mighty and wonderful name, amen.
 
i am very thankful to my God my father for you, your words always touch my heart. There are days that I feel that I can laugh in that devil's face AND at my enemies' face, but you get hit and hit and the enemy turns out to be family. I start to think that I am wrong when the enemy is growing financially and me and my home are taking one day at a time, slow.
 
Netta - He is with you every step of the way. Do not let satan, the author of lies, cast doubt upon you. Hold up your head, woman, and be proud that you serve the Lord.

Lord, I lift up my friend, ### today. Glory to God for his love of my friend. Place your protective hand upon her, surround her with your love, comfort her with your spirit. Lead her and guide her in spirit and in truth. Show her the way, Lord. I stand with her in this valley of troubles. Provide for her finances, Lord. Be a lamp unto her feet and light unto her path. Cast the darkness away and let thy light shine in to bring peace to her spirit, to fill her heart with the love of Jesus. Give her wisdom and strength to walk and to stand. Open the door, Lord so that her spirit may be calm. Bless her today, Lord. I ask humbly in your name, A-men.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please heal my hurts my emotions am feeling pains of agony in my tummy for act of betrayal. Father so low in my spirit. I have try to live a holy faithful life but the enemy my husband my son father. Lord your says weep may endure for another but Joys comes in the morning. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
206
I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
152
prayer for God to use me as vessel in this world. I pray that my spirit and body are cleansed of all sins and that I am able to discern the Lord clearly & receive blessings for the Lord. I know the word says ask and it shall be given according to the Lord's will and seek and I shall find. I have...
Replies
12
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,334
Messages
16,798,353
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom