My soul is very sorrowful.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It was such a breaking heart to see Jesus praying to God almighty in the middle of a garden full of life.

Remove this cup from Me.
Luke 22.43

As we know Father did not answer this prayer for deliverance from this torment and from the suffering and death Jesus was going to have. But why did God did not answer this prayer? Our salvation was at stake. If the Lamb of God will not die it would not come salvation to all of us sinners doomed to hells burning fire. In Gethsemane Jesus looked full into the cup of Gods wrath, and it overwhelmed Him so badly, that it almost killed Him.

Then, His sweat became like great drops of blood dropping down to the ground.
Luke 22.44

Gethsemani means, Oil Press and that is was happening here. Gods wrath was pressing in on Jesus.

He took our sins on Himself and died for our salvation.

O blessed Savior.
You did it all for us.
Count me on Your list.
I want to hear my name.
I want to enter heaven.
By the Blood of the Lamb.
We were saved.
Eternally rescued.
From sin and evil taken away.
Cleansed and purified.
By the suffering of the Lord.

All we have to do now is to thank, praise and honor our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of everyone who comes to Him.

Amen and amen. All glory to God almighty.

Your sorrow will turn to joy, your trials will turn to triumph. Jesus did it all for us and now He sits in the throne of heaven judging those who will come in. The Book of Life will be opened and we shall see and hear our name written down in it. All glory to God almighty. He will never ever leave us sad and all alone in this world.

Amen! Everything in our lives is put into perspective with this overwhelming Sacrifice of the Holy Lamb of God! Thank you Lord for your continued love towards us. And to the Father for His Sacrifice of His only Son. Hallelujah!
I love the Lord so much knowing what He had to go through for us. God almighty will reward all of us for our faithfulness and true to Him till He call us home to heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Amen! Everything in our lives is put into perspective with this overwhelming Sacrifice of the Holy Lamb of God! Thank you Lord for your continued love towards us. And to the Father for His Sacrifice of His only Son. Hallelujah!
I join you in thanking God for sending our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. His suffering and sacrifice on the cross opened the gates of heaven so we can enter in.

Similar Requests

• Article
No one has come to pray at the Garden of Gethsemane because of fear of bombs being dropped on them. It is so sad to see the emptiness of this place when no one is around. But at this wonderful place Jesus continue to pray for Himself and for strenght for things that will happen to Him in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
By the grace and mercy of the Lord we receive blessings upon blessins in our life. A. Peace that comes from heaven. B. Security from the love of God. C. Victory throgh the Blood of the Lamb. D. Joy beyond imagination. E. Direction to reach heaven. F. Clarity of His word. It has no...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus did heal all kinds of deseases when He was out preaching and teaching Gods word. Devils of all kinds recognized who Jesus was and what He was doing around them. They flee from His holy presence, casting out all of them and delivering people from torments from hell. For You are glorious...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Humans were brought here to earth to praise and honor the Lord, but if they forget to obey heavenly laws written down in Gods word, then pain and suffering and all kinds of discomfort shall come to our life. All pain and diverse problems vary from one individual to others who live under the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom