My son is ### year old. He ...

May God bless you and your son! Let Him be with you and your son whenever you need Him! Amen.
 
Thanks ###. I am so glad you and other people of faith pray together with me. I've been praying myself for a long time and I am glad I found this place where we can pray for each other.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thanks ###. It's amazing to know that God chose us before he made the earth. To hear Holy Spirit voice speaking to you is such a gift. I know that Holy Spirit is in me and I should give more time to listen to it.
 
Father, please rest your hand upon ### restoring ### to perfect health in the way you intended in Jesus name Amen~ God bless you!
 
My son is ### year old. He has autism. Please pray for his total healing. The condition affects his brain, behaviour and speech.
Our father we praise you in the name of Jesus I pray for ### to be delivered in Jesus name amen.
 
Lord, I pray and wish that you touch and heal ### son from autism and retain his good health physical, mental, and intellectual, Amen.
 
In the name of the most high Lord Jesus Christ we call upon you to grant this request. We pray in agreement with ### and ask You answer according to your perfect will. In Jesus’ precious and holy name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son who is going through a horrible custody battle over his ### year old son. He hasn’t been able to see his son in a month. He was taking his son to church and a wonderful Children’s Sunday school class. He is a devoted and loving and responsible father who is being treated...
Replies
10
Views
164
We have a sweet ### year old autistic son. He lost the little speech he had when he was ### years of age. Doctors dont know why. We found out ### years ago that he can read, write, and do math very well. He struggles with his fine motor skills. Putting pressure on paper to write is hard, he also...
Replies
15
Views
133
My ### year old son was speaking fluently. Suddenly he started stammering. I pray that he can speak fluently again
Replies
13
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom