My son ### is suffering MENTAL ...

My son ### is suffering MENTAL DEPRESSION therefore seek blessings for recovery.
Lord we ask that you lift ###'s head. We ask that you send encouragers to help him see that life will get better. We ask for your hope to shine a light on his despair. We pray against depression and ask for a peace that will surpass all understanding. Lord we pray for good times, good friends, and happiness to come into his life. We pray for his beloved parent who holds him in esteem. We ask for the right words to be given by Holy Spirit. We love you, Lord, and we thank you for hearing our prayers. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For the past year, I have been suffering from blasphemous thoughts to the point where I can barely read the Bible or go to church and it has really taken a toll on me. I've been suffering from these thoughts constantly. I rebuke the thoughts, pray, etc but I have yet to be healed. I've...
Replies
6
Views
206
Please take a moment to pray for my ###. She has been suffering with her mental health. I trust and believe God will help her. Many thanks.
Replies
8
Views
192
In Jesus' name I pray please bring your love and light to me and my family. I pray that you end my mental suffering and rid me of my depression. I pray that you show me the way. Please put an end to this loneliness. I pray the happiness of my children, and that we can meet friendships and...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom