My son ### had his civil service ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi PrayerRequest community, I am back. I am back in the cycle of debts due to poor life decisions and bad timing. I pray your will help me uplift my spirit and be heard by God. seems his doors are shut closed. I am in a bad situation again and scared I might fall again to my previous...
Replies
12
Views
207
I did not pass the Civil Service Exam Professional level. But still Thank you Lord Jesus and prayer community. I will need to digest this first and feel the loneliness.
Replies
5
Views
256
Prayer for Securing a Slot and Passing the Civil Service Exam Heavenly Father, I come before You with humility and trust in Your divine plan. I seek Your guidance and favor as I prepare to take the Civil Service Examination in 2025. Lord, I pray that I may secure a slot smoothly, without any...
Replies
6
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom