My son ### ### bad habits and bad friends

We continue to lift up you and your son ### in prayer, dear brother. Thank you for allowing us the honor of praying on your behalf. We are grateful that you have given us the opportunity to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your son.

If you have seen improvements in ###'s behavior and choices, we would love to hear about it. Please share a praise report so that we can all rejoice together in God's goodness. If the situation has not yet changed, we encourage you to post an updated prayer request. We want to continue joining you in prayer for your son's deliverance from bad habits and negative friendships, for his education, and for your peace of mind.

May the Lord bless you and your wife as you continue to seek Him and trust in His promises. May He guide ### and draw him closer to Himself. We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very worried, I have fallen into bad habits and I am preparing for a job. I request you to pray for me so that I can get rid of bad thoughts and habits.
Replies
13
Views
629
Some of the people around me have very concerning habits due to many of them being extremely demonized and having mental, emotional and behavioral issues. I'm very worried about unintentionally adopting the negative habits they have. Please pray that I would not. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
261
Praise the Lord, please pray for me as I am battling with some bad habits which have affected my life, body, thoughts, and behaviour. I want to surrender my life to Jesus Christ but these habits are really difficult for me. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,113
Messages
16,819,063
Members
651,192
Latest member
Pydoraiwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom