My son and daughter-in-law were ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord Jesus I want to ask what did I did wrong that my both children are sick my lord today I going to ask you to help homeless people who don't have food to eat who is sick who lost there family members give each and every one strength I was going to ask heal my son he fistula at his take...
Replies
10
Views
129
Please 🙏🏾 for my son and daughter as they both go to court on ### I'm believing GOD will show up and show out on their behalf as they both go in front of the judge I'm believing that GOD will release favor and mercy and grace upon both of my children and their cases will be dropped and dismissed...
Replies
10
Views
414
I ask for prayers for my ###-year-old son and my ###-year-old daughter-in-law. They have a ###-year-old daughter and a ###-month-old son. They have had many struggles in their relationship and have eventually overcome them, but when things don't go his way, my son gets upset and takes his...
Replies
7
Views
631
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom