My sister name is ###, she is ###...

Chilinia

Disciple of Prayer
My sister name is ###, she is ### years old and still not yet married. We don't have father he passed away few years ago and we are not even financially stable. Me and my mom are worried about her future. Please pray for her to get married soon. All our relatives and friends keep on asking us why is she still not married. We are praying and have left everything in Lord's hand. Please pray for a miracle to happen in her life.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord, we pray for ### and family for blessings, healing, and salvation. Heal and bless in marriage. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good(Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my only sister name ### who is in remand at a correction center for 14 days waiting for her next court on the 27th February 2026 her and her bf were both arrested please pray for God's will to be done to bail out they are innocent and they were at the wrong place at the wrong...
Replies
5
Views
267
I haven't prayed about this before, I used to have an abusive mom and I wasn't treated as badly as my older sister was, now that I live with a new family but my sister didn't. She is an adult now and went to prison, I don't even know where she is and i miss her. Please pray that she is or gets...
Replies
5
Views
116
Please pray for my sister ### she has brain cancer glioblastoma, going for surgery to extends few days of life, pray for miracle to happen pls
Replies
12
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom