My sister miss. ### is a ###

Aruljothi

Disciple of Prayer
My sister miss. ### is a ### doctor. Now suffering from depression. So kindly pls pray for her life. Everybody in the family is worried and crying. pls pray brothers and sisters.
 
Dear Brother don't worry lord has already taken her pain the moment you stepped here. I do pray to lord to help your ### quickly. Lord a great God always ready to help who are in pain. I witness the miracle a few days back my ### was into severe pancreatitis pain and it was like a death bed I was posting for prayers here whole night next day she was so perfect and even she could travel. I visualized lord lifting her into his arms and healing her. So please have faith that you'd truly see God. I don't know whether I am a person to answer you but she'd be recovered. Always be positive and believe. When she recovers pls put a word to give faith to all. We are here on Earth for a purpose to help each other. Thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister-in-law is gone after a distress call. Police have been informed 🙏😭
Replies
12
Views
429
I’m so depressed! My sister is in a hospice for ###. She is transitioning. I don’t feel good at all. My husband is not caring at all. Please pray for me. For peace.
Replies
9
Views
174
Kindly prayer for my sister ### who is diagnosed with spinal compression. Her husband and mom in law are not supportive and another taking care of her. Kindly pray for her in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,862
Members
649,341
Latest member
Biarin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom