My sister-in-law just called and said she ...

My sister-in-law just called and said she was having to put my brother back in the hospital because he is unable to eat and keep anything down at this time and really all week. They are running tests but your prayers for him are so appreciated and I have an unspoken prayer too. Thank you so much and I pray God will bless each of you in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask everyone to please pray for my protection as my landlord ### does not know who were the people who had threatened me at 1:00 a.m. this past Tuesday Evening & then also came back on Wednesday Evening as well He did tell me that is definitely harassment & to not open my front door...
Replies
11
Views
529
My sister in law just called her niece won't be able to take me shopping. I think I have enough food for tonight and tomorrow morning. I am not sure after that but after I get home from the out patient program I will try to go shopping. Pray that I can make myself shop for food tomorrow and for...
Replies
9
Views
173
  • Locked
My sister-in-law just told me that my brother has to talk to the union; she is very worried he may not keep his job. Please pray that everything is ok and he can keep his job. Also pray that both of them remain calm. Thank you. God bless everyone on this site.
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,834
Messages
16,815,705
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom