my sister in law is ### weeks pregnant with ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife ### is ### weeks pregnant and have complications with uterus to hold baby Please pray for her to deliver fully matured and healthy baby Also pray for her to protect health from all devil activities
Replies
10
Views
453
Please pray for my daughter ### for healing and being able to carry this pregnancy to full term and deliver a healthy child in Jesus name, please pray for peace of mind. After years of trying to conceive, my daughter and son-in-law are overwhelmed with anxiety of losing this baby at 7 weeks...
Replies
12
Views
395
I’m ### weeks pregnant and the baby’s heart stopped beating but my baby is still inside me, doctor wanted to give me pills to help miscarry but I can’t do that!! I know a God that woke lazarous! I know a God of miracles! I know a God that heals, doctor wants to see me in a week to see if I...
Replies
11
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom