My ###'s journey here on earth has ended. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

Humble Prayer Warrior
My brother's journey here on earth has ended. My heart is broken that he is gone too soon. Thank you God for giving him to us for ### years. Rest in peace, dear brother.

Please pray that he is with God and lives an eternal life with Jesus.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
So sorry for your lost. I understand what you are going through. I just lost my father Nov. 1st. I will be praying for you and your family. Keep me and my family in your prayers as well.​
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please My Lord God and Savior forgive me for my shortcomings and thank you for all of my blessings. I come to you in so much faith yet desperate need and hurt that you have mercy on my ### and continue to protect her from the hell that she lives and release the hold that anything or anyone has...
Replies
5
Views
391
Dear Lord, Thank You for watching over us during these days when my husband and I have been taking care of the resort ourselves. Since we can no longer afford a security guard, my brother watches from 6 PM to 1 AM, and from 1 AM to 6 AM my husband and I take over. We’ve gotten used to this...
Replies
9
Views
387
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,454
Messages
16,811,282
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom