My ###’s ### is suffering

Sarah Suji

Disciple of Prayer
My husband’s ### is suffering with cancer. Doctors have given time and asked to inform family members. Pls pray for us. His name is ###. Very urgent. My number is ###, ###.
 
I pray our Lord fills you and your husband with his indescribable peace and comfort during this difficult time. May he sustain you and your beloved husband, as well as the rest of his family. In Jesus name, amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Creator of heaven and earth, we place ### into your hands. Let your virtue go out of you as we reach forward in faith to touch the hem of your garment. Heal him from his head down to his feet in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had no choice but to call the authorities and a mental health team on my son to protect everyone a little while ago. I had no idea he was suffering in silence. I pray for guidance and that the right people will be put in place for his healing. I pray mental health be restored for every person...
Replies
14
Views
233
Suffering in this heat and praying for friends and family as well. Lord to bring justice with the right attorney and open Blessed mighty doors and new godly relationships Jesus please help to able to rest well and protect us, amen
Replies
11
Views
137
PRAY FOR MY STRENGTH, I AM VERY WEAK
Replies
11
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom