My ###'s ### & His ### Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very sorry to hear your news. I ask that God places his hands upon the child's life and heal his daughter. I pray that God comforts and bring a large dose of his love like never before to the father's heart, your daughter's heart, and your heart as well. God please send your angels to that hospital and bless them Lord. Heal all of their bodies, I pray in the Spirit that you fall so deeply upon them that they feel nothing but Your presence. I pray for peace I pray for understanding and assurance in this uncertain time. I pray that you use this situation to show Your mighty power in Jesus Name cover them all in your blood Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I stand in the need of prayer for my son ### Heavenly Father, that you heal his left knee now in the Name of Jesus according to Your Word in Isaiah 53:5. My son desires to play basketball Father God this is his senior year. I rebuke and denounce any injury or torn ACL or MCL in the Name of...
Replies
8
Views
159
My dad ### not doing good. He had surgery; his blood pressure, too low; help get better. I hope my birthday doesn’t get ruined. It not good last year. Also hope to use new medical scooter or wheelchair for ### for event.
Replies
10
Views
254
Prayers for my mom’s health. She has diabetes and it’s out of control going up to ###. Prayers that her doctor will get her better please amen
Replies
9
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom