My ###'s ### & His ### Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilla120312

Disciple of Prayer
They were in a bad car accident & he woke up but because of his state they have not told him how the baby's doing :( she is not doing too well at all please pray for ### it's breaking our hearts I know what God can do :"( & my daughter is just broken
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Praying for ### and you as well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I stand in the need of prayer for my son ### Heavenly Father, that you heal his left knee now in the Name of Jesus according to Your Word in Isaiah 53:5. My son desires to play basketball Father God this is his senior year. I rebuke and denounce any injury or torn ACL or MCL in the Name of...
Replies
8
Views
159
My dad ### not doing good. He had surgery; his blood pressure, too low; help get better. I hope my birthday doesn’t get ruined. It not good last year. Also hope to use new medical scooter or wheelchair for ### for event.
Replies
10
Views
254
Prayers for my mom’s health. She has diabetes and it’s out of control going up to ###. Prayers that her doctor will get her better please amen
Replies
9
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom