My ###'s Breast Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piistolrx

Guest
I ask Abba in Jesus' name to heal and cure my wife of all cancer, pain, hot flashes and mental anguish. All things are possible through Jesus Christ! I also ask to pray for all people alive and dead who have no one to pray for them.
 
In Jesus name I pray for ### healing. amen
 
Dear Lord, in agreement to his prayer, I would like also to ask Your mercy and favor to heal her and give her a complete healing included her physic and her mental. Please bless her with peace, consolation, and deep love to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Merciful Father, Our Great Physician, "You are good to all; You have compassion on all You had made" (Psalm 145:9). Lord, have mercy on ###'s wife and heal her of her afflictions. For You said Lord, "I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security" (Jer 33:6). If it is Your will, heal her Lord so that everyone will know that You are our Savior and Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

For all those who have died, have mercy on their souls, Lord.

In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I am thanking you for this day that I stand in agreement with your prayer and that your wife is mentally balanced through Jesus and his cross. Amen.
 
Menopause and cancer. Lord I I am in full agreement with this prayer request. Lord I pray that this person is surrounded with your loving hedge of angels and anointed with the blood of Jesus.

Repeat this often....O Great Physician, by all the power of which you are known to God, arise and declare total healing to the bone marrow and every damaged cell in ### body in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ###. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. We pray that she will be healed and that she won’t have to go through many treatments to become cancer free. We also pray that her primary care provider will send her her referral for her appointment with her breast surgeon...
Replies
7
Views
312
Please pray for my ###. She recently got diagnosed with breast cancer, grade ###. We are hoping that she won’t have to go through chemotherapy or radiation. It is likely that she will have a surgery in the near future. Please pray for the surgery to go smoothly and that she will be cancer free...
Replies
7
Views
293
prayer for my friends who are suffering a horror Battle breast cancer prayer for her famil who are suffering a ache with the lost a mother, sister, friend, who died for this God almighty help them.
Replies
5
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom