My request for prayer is that the Lord almighty ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hesedyahwehabba

Humble Prayer Warrior
My request for prayer is that the Lord almighty will keep dispelling my anger via feeding on his word. Secondly, that He will bring spiritual intimacy into our marriage which will bring all other intimacies. Lastly, that He will guide me concerning my career as a substance abuse counselor as to if He wants me to stay in this career or not.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with love to submit his life to You so that with all of his strength he can give You his best in any kind of situation. Please use his life as Your instrument in glorifying Your Name to people around him, Lord. Lord, please bless ### with Your guidance on his career according to Your will and grace. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 46:7: The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. A Prayer Based on Psalm 46:7: "Lord God Almighty, thank You for being right here with us today. When our life feels loud, busy, or scary, help us remember that we...
Replies
12
Views
177
LORD ALMIGHTY ### AND YOUR ANGELS KILL THE DRAGON AND HIS ANGELS IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY
Replies
9
Views
263
LORD ALMIGHTY GOD I PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM THESE STRONGHOLDS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME ONLY YOU ARE MY STRONGHOLD AND REFUGE REHUKE THE DEVILS LIES AND FOR ICATIONS EVIL AND THE SINFUL IDEAS HE TRIES TO PUT IN ME LORD GOD I PRAY REBUKE MY EX REBUKE MY FAMILY FOR THEIR EVIL AGAINST ME IN JESUS...
Replies
9
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom