My realationship needs restoration.

Anonymous unknown

Account Closed
I want to thank everyone for your prayers over my relationship. Things still have not changed much. I did hear back from him for the first time last night but it was very short. But little by little I know that things will turn around for the better. I must continue to trust in the Lord and pray that you all will pray with me over my relationship. That his heart be softened and we may rebuild what was lost. And mature and grow in the Lord. I do believe he will come back and we can be restored. Pray with me brothers and sisters. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN!
 
I want to thank everyone for your prayers over my relationship. Things still have not changed much. I did hear back from him for the first time last night but it was very short. But little by little I know that things will turn around for the better. I must continue to trust in the Lord and pray that you all will pray with me over my relationship. That his heart be softened and we may rebuild what was lost. And mature and grow in the Lord. I do believe he will come back and we can be restored. Pray with me brothers and sisters. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN!

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I pray that I our lord will restore your relationship. Mathew 18:20. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. I am also praying for my relationship restoration. I pray this believing in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
194
Thank you for praying for my son today. He had a little set back before dawn the morning but it was short lived. Jesus graciously blessed him with another peaceful, calm, and restful day with no other setbacks. This past week has been incredible to witness as I have seen God's hand at work in so...
Replies
11
Views
176
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom