Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your divine protection and guidance. Lord, we pray for driving safety for ourselves and our loved ones. Please watch over us on the roads, keep us alert, and protect us from any harm or accidents.

We also ask for Your healing touch upon our hearts, souls, and bodies. Restore us to full health and keep us safe from all forms of evil. Strengthen our loving relationships in Christ, and help us to grow closer to You and to one another.

Deliver us from evil, Lord, and lead us not into temptation. We trust in Your mighty power and grace. Thank You, God, for hearing our prayers. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Good day ###. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your family needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide, protect, and greatly bless ### and loved ones today. Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would protect ###'s son ###, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, establish the work of my hands and let my efforts speak for themselves. Give me wisdom, confidence, favour and discernment in every area of my life. Protect my work, responsibilities, resources and opportunities from interference, manipulation and unnecessary obstruction. Remove every...
Replies
11
Views
214
“Lord, You know exactly what we need right now. I don't want to force anything or burden anyone. If there are people You intend to use as an instrument of help—my children, my siblings, or our relatives—please touch their hearts and open their eyes to our situation. If they have enough to share...
Replies
10
Views
100
Heavenly Father, save, protect & heal my family. For our Driving protection. Help us obey You. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom