Anonymous
Beloved of All
I want to walk before God and with Him.
I do not want to pursue a grace that is on another man or woman, or rely on their resources.
I do not want to build on the help or the arm of flesh, whether a man or woman of God or not.
I want God to be with me, and I with Him.
I want to run and finish my race and course on Jesus and with Him
I want to build every goal, dream, destiny, and idea on Him alone—so that if anyone decides to pull away or reject me, I will not fall prey to the enemy or my foes.
If God chooses to use a man or woman to help me, I will gratefully receive it, but I will not build on any human being or even on God's gifts and resources—I will build on Himself.
I will not boast in any man or woman, whether of God or not.
I will boast about Jesus.
I do not want to copy or be like any other man or woman.
I will not rely on the name of any man, but on Christ alone.
If anyone wishes to pray for me, this is my request and the desire of my heart.
I do not want to pursue a grace that is on another man or woman, or rely on their resources.
I do not want to build on the help or the arm of flesh, whether a man or woman of God or not.
I want God to be with me, and I with Him.
I want to run and finish my race and course on Jesus and with Him
I want to build every goal, dream, destiny, and idea on Him alone—so that if anyone decides to pull away or reject me, I will not fall prey to the enemy or my foes.
If God chooses to use a man or woman to help me, I will gratefully receive it, but I will not build on any human being or even on God's gifts and resources—I will build on Himself.
I will not boast in any man or woman, whether of God or not.
I will boast about Jesus.
I do not want to copy or be like any other man or woman.
I will not rely on the name of any man, but on Christ alone.
If anyone wishes to pray for me, this is my request and the desire of my heart.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.