My prayer request tonight is to ask ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Tonight, as we prepare to sleep and rest, I come to You with a humble and hopeful heart. I pray that You send people who will help us in our current situation. Please touch their hearts so they may see and understand that we are in need, especially financially. Lord, You know that we...
Replies
8
Views
196
My precious my dear heavenly father I come boldly before you Throne of Define help in time of need but I also come humbly recognizing my weakness and inadequacies and my desperate need for you I cannot live one second without you and my heart is so heavily burdened for my granddaughter who's ###...
Replies
7
Views
276
Dear Lord, I thank you for your goodness to me and my family. I pray for your peace over my household and for physical healing and godly rest over my family tonight and for my rest. I also pray Lord to expose those trafficking humans around the world, I pray for healing and protection over those...
Replies
4
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,374
Messages
16,810,355
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom