My prayer request is the problem in ###

You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. ###

 

Attachments

  • 0=Jesus Mulit Cross n Jesus.gif
    0=Jesus Mulit Cross n Jesus.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I can understand your concern for your marriage, friend. I just said a prayer for you and your spouse, asking the Lord to work in your circumstances and bring hope and healing to your marriage. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Heavenly Father, thank you for hearing our prayers and blessings you provide for them in their marriage. Please keep them close to you and each other, restoring their love to what once brought them together in Jesus name Amen
 
My prayer request is the problem in my marriage
We report the problem together with you with high faith that answers will ne given. If it is of abuse please report also to earthly gods, the parents.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
111
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
121
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,788
Messages
16,803,563
Members
650,301
Latest member
Quotmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom