My prayer request is that "GOD"

Prince eke ejikeme

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request is that "GOD SHOULD HELP ME AND GET A NICE JOB IN ###, JESUS CHRIST COME TO MY RESCUE AND HEAR MY HEART CRY"
 
I ask You hear our prayers oh merciful God. In our time of need comfort the needy and forgive us our sins. Guide the writer of this prayer request and let them shine in the world so everyone can see You working in their lives. This I ask in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
110
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
10
Views
224
“Lord, I come to You again in prayer for my two siblings, ### and ###. Please touch their hearts now and help them realize the importance of settling what is due to us, especially the rental, so that we may also have what we need for our daily life. Lord, I surrender this situation to You. Let...
Replies
10
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom