My prayer request is for my family..my local church...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because I'm going to serve in my local church, so I pray I give a service pleasant to HIM, showing firstly love to HIM and love to my relatives.
Replies
8
Views
253
Tomorrow I have to travel to another city, to visit a local church. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will bless my trip there and back as well, in the Name of Jesus Christ! May my entire visit to the church, my fellowship with Christians, and my entire stay in this city be under the guidance...
Replies
10
Views
183
Tomorrow I will be traveling to another city to visit a local church there where I have been invited. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will protect and bless the journey there and the journey back, so that everything will be a delight in His presence, without incident or trouble, in the Name...
Replies
14
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom