My Prayer Request: i"ve been married for ...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

***Please click on the link below and pray***
 
My Prayer Request: I've been married for 5 years now (childless) and need your prayer support. I went for an operation and the doctors removed both my ovaries and fallopian tubes. However, I believe there is a God that does MIRACLES. Please pray for me and my husband.
Dear LORD, We pray for ### to bless her with the baby. In Jesus' name we seek AMEN.
###, It's just a thought. You can be a blessing if you adopt another orphan baby, and in that way, you both will be blessed.
 
Jesus most holy on of God, touch and flourish this couple's ###. I pray this in most holy name. Amen
 
Dear LORD, We pray for ### to bless her with the baby. In Jesus name we seek AMEN
###, It's just a thought. You can be a blessing if you adopt another orphan baby and in that way you both will be blessed.
Thank you for your prayer. Miracles do happen so I will not cease praying.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

or several years, I have been heartbroken. I just don't see the light. I see no Lord at all:(
Replies
7
Views
314
Please pray for me and my husband; we've been married 20 years and it's become so sarcastic. Rude and bury me, so please pray for my marriage. I've tried to talk to him but he just refuses to talk and gets very rude and disrespectful. Also pray for my grandson. He has decided to go into the...
Replies
9
Views
340
I 've been getting "unexpected expenses" popping up {and not for small amounts} and it's getting frustrating. Save some, then something happens to push you back. To have enough that it doesn't affect me.
Replies
8
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom